MACS provides support to prescribers and their practices in addressing the needs of their patients with substance use disorders and chronic pain management.
Call 855-337-MACS (6227) or request consultation here.
- Provide information about your consultation question or request to our behavioral health consultant.
- For consultation requests and/or resources, we will address your request directly or arrange for one of MACS’ consultants to return your call at a time that is convenient for you (within 1 business day).
- MACS will send you a written summary of thecall for your records.
- For technical assistance or ECHO inquiries, MACS will arrange for one of our specialists to return your request to best meet your needs.
- All services are available free of charge and regardless of your patient’s insurance status.
MACS is funded by the Maryland Department of Health's Behavioral Health Administration and is available to prescribers across Maryland at no charge.