Substance Use Disorder & Behavioral Health Treatment
Visitors can access information on treatment providers’ locations, treatment options, payment and insurance information, and on more than 13,000 state-licensed facilities, based on data compiled by SAMHSA.
- Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
SAMHSA's confidential and anonymous source of information for persons seeking treatment facilities in the United States or U.S. Territories for substance abuse/addiction and/or mental health problems.
- Maryland Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services Locator
The ARC supports patients, families, and providers with critical information about addiction and connects them to quality treatment and recovery resources through their vetted database.
- Opioid Treatment Program Directory
A state-by-state directory of opioid treatment programs.
- Treatment Programs Offering Buprenorphine in Maryland
Find practitioners authorized to treat opioid dependency with buprenorphine in Maryland.
- Baltimore City Behavioral Health System Services Locator
Provides information about Baltimore behavioral health services, laws, and related news, as well as communication tools and other features.